LOW PRESSURE FOAMING MACHINE
Model: IMIX 100
Generally low pressure dosing machines are used for:
- General purpose low pressure units
- Micro shots and low output units
- High output units
- 100 liters tanks capacity with magnetic level switches for loading facility with visualization;
- Low rev stirrer for Polyol component;
- PT100 probe for components temperature control;
- High efficiency gear pumps with variable delivery via frequency converter;
- Safety pressure gauge digital type;
- Mixing head with continuous re circulation of the components;
- Hot water cleaning facility.
- Control panel with CE marking with sequential control via industrial PLC of the major manufacturers;
- “Touch-screen” graphic operator panel having display 5,7” for machine settings and control;
- Temperature control via PID system integrated inside the PLC unit;
- Troubleshooting of each alarm remote on the operator panel in clear text;
- Selection of 12off different pouring programs;
- As option a volumetric flow-rate controller can be installed with close-loop control.
There are no reviews yet.